Boobies Boobies

Really funny and you know.... Boobies!
Very nice to see the different artstyles combined with one of the best things in the world (hehe)

Mr. Moore's Last Seconds Mr. Moore's Last Seconds

This story has a great potential to make "dem feels" come at you really hard.

SPOILER ALERT!!!!

The first thing I thought when you started moving the car was "shit, is he gonna move the car to hit the kid and his mom instead?"
So, I think you should have the option to choose between either saving yourself and let the kid and his mom go, or dying yourself.
To make this an even harder choice you should have a longer story about Mr moore and his wife.

Other then that, great job!

SpringMissile responds:

You die no matter what, since you're the driver, so killing the mother and her child would be really mean. He knew he was going to die, so he made sure the car was headed to the post instead of the people. Thanks!

Bike Storm Bike Storm

I'd recommend you to tweak the sensitivity when it comes to leaning back/forward, that way you could do backflips/frontflips (which I personally love)
Otherwhise, standard game, nothing superduper so just keep at it and keep improving your skills :)

Cheers!

Dream Exit Dream Exit

Nothing new, but I like it.
It's working properly and both sounds and looks smooth.
Cheers!

Fading Dystopia Fading Dystopia

Nearly there, I'd recommend you to acquire the VST called MASSIVE by native instruments.
Get some tutorial basics and mess around and you can take your bass lines to a whole new level.
It takes time though.
All the other pieces are there so I would just like to hear another and more nasty bass.
Keep it up jo! :)

Pristine Pristine

I love the colours :) and she looks good!

ChillyMcHotpants responds:

TmhNk yooooooo

Swan Swan

This is just so pure, the colours, the contours.
It's abstract and I just can't take my eyes of it. Among your other works, this is definitely my favorite.
5/5 for you sir!

AntonOxenuk responds:

Thank you very much, I do have a strong feeling about this one myself :)

Bird's Eye Bird's Eye

The colours in this one, it's melting and slowly working it's way into my brain.
I liked this one very much.
And as ilcharlie said, Paris. I didn't notice at first, nice touch!
Great work!